Pages

Monday 10 February 2014

Intruder Alert



Scene: Just sitting in the car waiting to go out on a Sunday afternoon

N: (Looking into the front window) there’s someone in our house.

Me: (Looking startled as we’d just locked up) Who?

N: Nora

Me: What’s she doing?

N: Getting our cheese.

I would like to make it clear that I don’t know a single person called Nora (although if I do I’m really sorry I’ve forgotten about you) N doesn’t know a single person called Nora and we have certainly never had a Nora who has come and got our cheese.  Just another adventure in the feverish imagination of my three year old little girl!

3 comments:

  1. I'm quite hurt by this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be able to solve your mystery!! Mary's friend Nora was being talked about in N's presence but not about cheese, so half a mystery solved. Perhaps she liked the name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray, I'm off the hook, there isn't a sneaky Nora that I have forgotten about.

      *casts suspicious look at the comment above*

      Delete